10 Most Insane Supercars No One Can Buy
- Published: 23 June 2018
- 10 Most Insane Supercars No One Can Buy
► Subscribe: goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
Supercars are made for a very specific reason. These are the dream cars that offer the automobile enthusiast extraordinary power, exceptional control, incredible sound, and an alluring appearance that not many people could afford as for such high-quality cars, the price range is often from 6-digit to a 7-digit number.
And as you might expect, some of these cars are somewhat rare. However, there are certain supercars which are so extremely rare that you will probably never get a chance to see them. But have no fear as we have put together 10 Rarest Supercars Ever for your enjoyment. Make sure you stick around till the end as we saved the rarest car for last.
10. Mercedes Benz CLK GTR – This Mercedes was mainly created for the FIA GT1 Championship in 1999, and 25 of these cars were built for this reason. The interesting thing is that the race itself was canceled, but due to their obligation, Mercedes had to build 25 street versions of the car.
9. Porsche 911 GT1 – If you are going to have a list of supercars, you need to have a Porsche in there, and what better car to have than the Porsche 911 GT1. This was another road-legal race car of which only 25 were made due to the fact that at least 25 streetcars have to exist in order to produce a strict race model.
8. Isdera Commendatore 112i - This one-off prototype is such a rare sight, that even its photos, outside of the shots from the car’s release during the 1993 Frankfurt Auto Show, are hard to come by. It was one of the most advanced supercars of the 90’s.
7. Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale – Even rarer and older than the previous cars, the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale is another road-version of the original race car Alfa Romeo Tipo 33. The car was released in 1968 and there were only 18 of them produced.
6. Cizeta V16T - If you’re seeing hints of the Lamborghini Diablo in the design of the V16T, there is a very good reason. This was actually the original design for the Lambo, penned by Marcello Gandini just before the Chrysler takeover of Lamborghini in 1987. However, the bosses at Chrysler toned down the design of the car before the Diablo was made and produced.
5. Koenigsegg One:1: The Koenigsegg One:1 definitely looks imposing and extremely impressive, and it is. It not just known as a supercar, it represents the successful effort of the car maker who wanted to create the world’s first megacar. This supercar was released in 2015 and there were only 6 of them created.
4. Lamborghini Veneno - First introduced in 2013 as a limited edition as a celebration of Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary, this supercar follows traditional Lamborghini design, yet it looks much more imposing and incredibly exotic.
3. Pagani Zonda Revolucion – anyone that knows cars probably also knows that when it comes to supercars Pagini Automotive doesn’t mess around. In fact, they are among the most famous supercar makers for their unique and powerfully aggressive designs.
2. McLaren F1 LM: 5 - This McLaren F1 LM was created as a dedication for the 5 McLaren F1 GTRs which achieved victory in the 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans race.
1. 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO - The 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO is without a doubt, one of the world's most sought-after classic cars that is arguably considered a supercar of its time. Only 36 of these cars were ever made.
We hope you enjoyed this video. Let us know which one of these supercars you would like to own. And if you really liked the video, don’t forget to click subscribe, it’s one of the best free things in life and you’ll be notified when we release cool new videos like this one. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching this episode of Interesting Facts!